- Monthly Website Updates (Theme, Plugins etc.)
- Weekly Backups
- Site issues investigated within 48 hours and fixed as quickly as possible (Avg within 4 hours)
- Site alterations and content updates actioned within 72 hours (Billed Separately)
- Fornightly Website Updates (Theme, Plugins etc.)
- Daily Backups
- Site issues investigated within 12 hours and fixed as quickly as possible (Avg within 4 hours)
- Site alterations and content updates actioned within 42 hours (Billed Separately)
- Weekly Website Updates (Theme, Plugins etc.)
- Daily Backups
- Site issues investigated within 12 hours (24/7) and fixed as quickly as possible
- Site alterations and content updates actioned within 12 hours
General Website Support Requests
Please note that if you do not opt for one of our Website Maintenance Packages (service level agreement packages), for Web Design by us or otherwise, then our terms of service and support are: £50 to investigate any issue plus an hourly charge of £40 to resolve the problem. Our Website Maintenance Package prices above are also only applicable to non-custom built websites. Custom built websites require varying levels of work to maintain and so will be quoted seperately and on a per website basis.
Atomic Digital Marketing Agency assisted us to no end since inception truly lifting ShinDigger from a startup to a brand now known in all corners of the UK. Specifically Atomic implemented a concrete marketing strategy for all areas of our business, and gave us the tools and knowhow moving forward to maintain them.
Thank you Matt from Atomic Digital Marketing Agency for not only helping setup up my business website but going above and beyond to help me. Very much appreciated! I wish all companies had the patience you have. I will definitely recommend you and your company and your services as you have done a sterling job in helping me.
Atomic has been extremely helpful with our website revamp project. Great service and always going the extra mile. I would happily recommend this company to anyone and also look forward to working with Atomic again for other similar projects.