Digital Marketing Manager £25,000-40,000 per Year with Commission
We are looking for an experienced proactive Digital Marketing Manager to oversee client accounts, manage a small team and also manage Atomic’s internal Digital Marketing. This is a remote high-level role incorporating all facets of Digital Marketing, but one where the applicant must specifically have strong PPC skills, but who also understand all other remits of digital marketing to a high level.
Applicant must have experience across a broad spectrum of Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, CRO & Social in particular) with strong project, performance and account management skills with an ability to lend their hand to the operational and the sales side of a Digital Marketing business.
Digital Marketing Manager
£25,000 to £40,000 Per Annum With Profit Share Commission
– 2+ Years Experience on Google Ads and Facebook Ads
– 2+ Years SEO Experience
– 2+ Years managing social channels
– Ability to manage a team of 5-10 Digital Marketers
– Experience using WordPress, Shopify, Zapier, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads, SEM Rush / AhRefs
– Strong Data Analysis & Reporting Skills
– Ability to generate and coordinate Digital Marketing Strategy and implementation
– Extraordinary project management and multitasking skills.
– Background in Sales and the digital marketing tendering process
– Confident with communicating with clients both in account management and sales capacity
– An Atomic opportunity for anyone looking to work with a rapidly expanding international Digital Marketing Agency.
Please send us a cover letter and CV highlighting why you think you would be a good fit for the role, key achievements relating to the various remits of the role, desired salary and availability.