Appleton Paws is a spin-off company created in association with Cheddleton Paws. This too is a dog walking, sitting and drop in business that required us to build and design a new dog walking website, conduct a series of PPC marketing campaigns to get the business off the ground as well as set up a mini CRM for them to manage clients and appointments. It was founded by Jane Pinfold over a year ago and she approached Atomic to help launch the company from nothing into the local market in Appleton. As such, Atomic;
- Created a brand new dog walking website for Appleton Paws utilising imagery provided by Jane
- Created Appleton Paws a new on-brand logo
- Created solid brand guidelines and colour schemes for the company to adhere to and work with moving forward
- Instigated a series of PPC and Paid Social campaigns, targeting dog owners in the local area of Appleton.
- Setup an enquiry service on site for people to reach out to Jane for her services.
Jane’s brief to Atomic was for a fresh, modern and user-friendly site which she needed to be optimised for all devices. She is extremely happy with the website which ticked all her boxes and more.
All-in-all, the company had a great launch and Jane is at capacity now with her dog-walking clientele.
Thanks, Jane and Appleton Paws, you were a pleasure to work with.